At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a HR Manager Talent, Learning and Culture Greater China where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We're bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
Consults the HR team and the business on all TLC related topics. Facilitates the delivery of defined TLC programs, processes and projects within Corporate HR standards.
* Acts as a TLC expert and provides advise, consults and supports on all related policies and programs, learning needs, development interventions and engagement activities to the local HR team as well as directly to managers/ internal stakeholders as and when applicable.
* Coordinates the implementation and continuous deployment of TLC instruments (L&D, Employer Brand, Performance Development, EE Experience and Engagement, Wellbeing, Employee Assistance Programs), rollout of frameworks, process improvements, new tools and learning interventions to enable HR and managers.
* Gathers and provides feedback on TLC initiatives, local needs and trends and provide input to GHR and CHR.
* Updates TLC policies and other enablement materials as and when required.
* Develops training and learning interventions (incl. e-learnings) on various (HR) topics in close collaboration with the relevant CHR/CHR experts.
* (Virtually) facilitates and delivers trainings and workshops related to various HR programs, e.g. HR Masterclasses, leadership trainings, talent workshops, change management initiativesâ€¦ Consults with external partners on workshop provision, learning goals and workshop outcomes and acts as master facilitator for certain classes where external vendors are involved.
* Consults HR and managers on psychometrics/360 tools and delivers feedback to HR, managers and employees, facilitates team psychometric workshops, as applicable.
* Collaborates with global HR Communication Experts on usage of social media platforms for the purpose of our employee value proposition and the management of internal and external communication and social media channels/ platforms.
* Collaborates with global Experts on the activation and roll-out of the employer brand and work with the local HR team on the local deployment.
* Supports local HR Managers and the business with interpreting data reports from continuous listening surveys and collaborate with Global Experts and the local HR team on the roll-out and facilitation of follow-up of post-survey initiatives (action planning).
* Co-ordinate events and initiatives that are designed to support employee engagement employee meetings for information sharing, socializing, wellbeing and celebrations.
* Collaborates with global experts to standardize the onboarding experience and the content of the onboarding portal, supports the local HR team with the delivery and the deployment of the onboarding practicesâ€‹.
* Participates in and contributes to other HR projects
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
* Bachelor's degree qualification
* 5 to 7 years of professional HR experience in employee engagement, learning and development, communication role in retail / cosmetics / fashion / luxury industry
* Excellent English proficiency, presentation, and communication skills
* Broader knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advances knowledge of specific technical / operational practices.
* Creative in problem solving and accountable for results
* Excellent organizational skills, planning skills and strong relationship building skills
* Team orientation, and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski's heritage. This manifests today in the company's well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under law in countries we operate