At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Integrated Marketing team designs, executes and reports on multichannel campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, provide customer insights and increase employee engagement through the ownership of all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement as well as ensuring our various channels and messages are working together to consistently articulate the value of TE to our customers, employees, partners and influencers. They create, implement and measure the impact of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging all marketing channels (advertising, public relations, digital/social media, collateral and events), ensuring the alignment of campaign strategy with overall marketing strategy and business priorities. They monitor and measure campaign Return on Investment (ROI) to ensure TE consistently implements successful promotional campaigns and programs and are responsible for creating and maintaining print and digital marketing materials including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail and advertisements, working closely with Business Units and Center Communications teams to ensure alignment in campaign messaging.
What your background should look like:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
* 5+ years marketing experience
* 2-3 years minimum product or integrated marketing experience including messaging, value proposition development and agency management
* Experience in technical B2B marketing a plus
* Project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Technical writing experience, with an emphasis on translating complex technical information into clear and concise value propositions
* Organizationally savvy with strong communication skills
* Analytical competency and ability to work with data
* Team development - focus on building immediate and long-term team success through development
* Ability to collaborate with colleagues and peers around the world and personality geared toward inclusion and diversity
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at wxx.xx.xxm and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
* Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $xx,xxx - xxx,xx0 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
* Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
* Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
* A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: xxxx5
Function: Sales & Marketing