Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Learn about all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS) is an end-to-end video delivery service, within Amazon Web Services, which runs one of the largest live video distribution networks in the world. Live streaming is a growing medium for many companies to uniquely engage their audiences. Amazon IVS enables the building and scaling of such live streaming platforms, just as it does for Twitch, where more than a billion hours are streamed live each month.
As the first Head of Growth Marketing for Amazon IVS, you will report into the Twitch Video/IVS business unit. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy and execution to guide self-serve service adoption of IVS among startups and developers building live video streaming experiences. You will think both strategically and tactically: from the creation of marketing strategy and product positioning to the brass tacks of content development, go-to-market efforts and education programs. This includes mapping the customer journey from discovery to trial and activation, developing and executing a marketing plan, and assessing and improving performance along the marketing funnel with quantitative metrics. You will manage IVS's marketing budget, and work with IVS (Design, Product, Business Development), and central AWS Marketing to implement the marketing plan, engaging external resources where needed. Your role is highly visible and global, affecting IVS awareness and self-serve adoption globally, with the opportunity to define and execute regional marketing playbooks. You will also own partner marketing to define and develop joint marketing opportunities with the universe of partners that work with IVS. You will play an instrumental role at a unique point in time -- driving the growth of a new and fast-growing enterprise cloud service, while leveraging strong existing parent brands of Twitch and AWS.
· Grow IVS's new self-serve developer adoption exponentially.
· Define and execute growth marketing strategy, prioritize playbook levers using funnel data and user research, design and execute low-cost experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs.
· Manage multiple external agencies and freelancers to support growth efforts (i.e. content marketing, SEO, video, influencers, etc.)
· Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, and run A/B tests to validate and scale growth programs.
· Increase multiple user flows, campaigns, and channels to increase new trial developers and activations.
· Work in collaboration with Product, Design, Business Development, Sales, and Engineering, to meet growth targets.
· 4+ years experience as a generalist growth marketer for B2B enterprise cloud/SaaS technology services
· Experience taking a Series B or later startup to the next stage of growth
· Data-driven marketer that brings marketing funnel metrics to bear in decision making
· Expertise in paid (search, social, video/audio) marketing and organic/earned media, mobile demand generation campaigns, website strategy and optimization, multichannel engagement and content distribution (online/offline events, web, social)
· Experience working with contractors/external agencies and internal shared resources
· Experience with stakeholder management across large cross-functional teams and central shared resources
· Bachelor's/MBA in business, marketing, communications, technical, or relevant field of study
· Proven performance marketing of APIs, dev tools, developer experience
· Knowledge of live video streaming technologies and cloud services
· Insight and passion for building the developer community, having run community components such as developer relations, advocacy, or evangelism
· Experience working at an early stage startup
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
· Maternity & Parental Leave
· Flexible PTO
· Commuter Benefits
· Amazon Employee Discount
· Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
· Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
· Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.