About the Role
As a Sr Strategy & Planning Associate, you will help to build our customer service organization and strategy across LATAM. You will also help us transform our team into a more collaborative, agile, and result driven organization. You will help craft and implement processes across multiple teams such as strategic planning, and portfolio management and help build the right governance and change management plan to execute on our strategy. Finally, you will develop presentations to communicate strategic plans and visions, report on weekly/monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, and develop respective action plans!
What You'll Do
- Design and implement the process to define the strategy and priorities for the Community Operations (+1,000 employees)team and ensure alignment between cross-functional teams
- Collaborate in the target setting process to guarantee alignment between regional strategic objectives and individual team members goals.
- Improve Project Management tools & methodologies, including resourcing for projects
- Define governance and change management mechanisms to work optimally and help our organization improve cross-functional collaboration, agility, prioritization and decision making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our organization efficient as we scale to meeting growing demand
What You'll Need
- 4 years of proven experience in change management, corporate strategic planning, or other roles with a consistent track record of driving organizational change
- Highly organized planner with a focus on not only designing but also implementing processes
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills will allow you to digest and understand business needs from different cities and product lines
- Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the business at a strategic level
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve sophisticated problems with autonomy.
- Professional proficiency in English (Spanish and/or Portuguese will be a plus)
- Change Management / Corporate Strategy Experience
- Consultancy Experience
- Agile Certification
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.