Position at Mindshare
3 best things about the job:
* You will work on one of the most prestigious media agencies locally and globally.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your own leadership style with you own team.
* You will be mentored by the leading members of GroupM that will help you achieve your career goals.
In this role, your goals will be:
In 3 months:
* Understood and take ownership of this client's overall media planning and account servicing duties.
* Begin to influence the plans and approaches for the coming year.
* Built a good relationship with the key decision makers on the client side, as well as the internal working team and supporting team.
In 6 months:
* Been able to identify areas of improvement to deliver better service and work to the client
* Been a true leader of your team and gain their trust and respect
* Ability to communicate with the most senior clients on their marketing challenges and solutions in media
In 12 months:
* Managed all annual review/planning proposal for the assigned client, coordinating the full agency resource to deliver the result
* Been managing the team on an independent basis
* Worked in close collaboration with the planning team on future communication directives for your assigned client to address the dynamic media development
Responsibilities of the role:
* Build and maintain productive and long lasting relationship with client across all levels and departments
* Demonstrate digital leadership across key clients
* Ensure our digital planning is strategically led, with consumer insight, business insight and leverage all of our tools to produce the leading quality plans in the category
* Have the understanding and confidence to discuss all aspects of the business, including working with the clients to arrive at the best process/systems for managing their business
* Develop a motivated team focused on improving our delivery to the client
* Act as a mentor to junior employees. Conduct annual and interim appraisals of team members in a thorough and professional manner
* Prioritize tasks and appropriately delegate to individual members of the team, ensuring they are given adequate time, resource and are sufficiently trained to execute the tasks.
What you will need:
* A minimum of 10 years of strategic planning experience.
* Be able to manage and motivate employees and clients.
* In-depth understanding of China digital media landscape.
* Be current on systems applications and updates.
* Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
* Fluent in Mandarin and Strong English language skills.
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxm
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $50 B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.