Position at Mindshare
Overview of jobMindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Director- The Exchange to join us. You should be proficient in creating integrated media solutions and manage multiple brands. You will also be responsible for handling day to day operations and ensure smooth functioning of the team and processes.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Partner - Client Leader
3 best things about the job:
* Working for the fastest growing FMCG client, it provides and asks for unusual approach to the traditional media
* Lead & mentor a team of experts to deliver high quality product for client portfolio
* Attain strong understanding of cross channel media strategy by working on fastest growing and diversified category
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
* Understand the category and brand objectives for the year
* Understand and take initiative towards agencies goal for the year.
In six months:
* Successfully lead the account and engage with the client on brand's media approach
* Initiated & delivered at least 2 key projects
* Understands the In-house products/software's very well to demonstrate the same during client conversations
In 12 months:
* Worked on Award entries
* Built high credibility with the team & client
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:
* Provide strategic communications & planning leadership on your set of brands
* Help build effective media interventions on the back of strong Communication planning
* Act as a senior level contact for the client and have a strong understanding of cross channel media strategy. Should be able to lead strategic conversations on Media and communication planning
* Be responsible for the planning team career development & progression in the team
* Develop creative ideas and disruptive communication innovations for the client, aligned with their business, customer, and brand goals.
What you'll bring:
* Communication skills
* Stake holder management
* Makes good presentations
* Minimum 5-7 Years of experience handling offline and Digital
* Experience in handling FMCG clients in top agencies is preferred
* E-commerce and digital is musts have
* MBA - Marketing
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team - #teammindshare . We believe that in today's world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients' lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including "Agency Network of the Year 2017" by both the MMA SMARTIES and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world's leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and fxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxc and lxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxe .
About India2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there's never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.