Baylor Business Ethics Case Competition
March 29, 2018
To advance the development of ethical leaders through experiential learning and to recognize and promote MBA students and their programs for participation in a national case competition in ethical leadership.
- Teams will be segmented into leagues.
- There will be a maximum of six leagues in the competition, depending on the number of qualifying graduate and undergraduate teams. Each league consists of 5 teams.
- Each team consists of 4 graduate or 4 undergraduate current Baylor business students.
- To qualify for participation,teams must complete the form at the link below with:
-- Team members' names, majors, and contact information including email address of each member.
-- A short statement about the importance of ethical leadership in business
-- A statement of commitment to participate if selected.
- Teams should submit the form by March 16th.
-- Business Ethics Case Competition online form
-- Limited space. First come, first served.
- Student teams will receive the case Wednesday, March 21st, at the Competition Launch in the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation Conference Rooms 143 & 144, 4:00pm. Dr Pepper floats will be provided along with materials and instructions.
- Each team member must print and complete the forms below. Team members must turn in these completed forms at the competition launch.
-- W9 Form
-- Photo/Video Release Form
- No outside help or coaching will be permitted after the case is distributed.
- Student teams will present the case and their recommendations in a formal business presentation, including PowerPoint, Friday afternoon, March 23rd, from 1:00 - 5:00pm.
-- Each team will have 20 minutes to present and 10 minutes to answer questions.
-- Times will be randomly assigned time slots and rooms.
-- No handouts or props will be distributed or used.