Baylor Business Ethics Case Competition
November 03, 2017
To advance the development of ethical leaders through experiential learning and to recognize and promote MBA students and their programs for participation in a national case competition in ethical leadership.
- Teams will be segmented into leagues.
- There will be a maximum of six leagues in the competition, depending on the number of qualifying graduate and undergraduate teams. Each league consists of 5 teams.
- Each team consists of 4 graduate or 4 undergraduate current Baylor business students.
- To qualify for participation,teams must complete the form on the competition's website with:
-- Team members' names, majors, and contact information including email address of each member.
-- A short statement about the importance of ethical leadership in business
-- A statement of commitment to participate if selected.
- Teams should submit the form by October 20th
-- Limited space. First come, first served.
- Student teams will receive the case Wednesday, Nov. 1st at the Competition Launch. Dr Pepper floats will be provided along with materials and instructions.
- No outside help or coaching will be permitted after the case is distributed.
- Student teams will present the case and their recommendations in a formal business presentation, including PowerPoint, Friday afternoon, Nov. 3rd from 1:00 - 5:00pm.
-- Each team will have 20 minutes to present and 10 minutes to answer questions.
-- Times will be randomly assigned time slots and rooms.
-- No handouts or props will be distributed or used.