Global Leadership Development Program - APAC Management Associate
About the Program
The Global Leadership Development Program (GLDP) is a unique, challenging and enriching three-year management program. Building on existing experience, skills and attributes through a combination of challenging job assignment and international work experience in developed and emerging markets, the program leads to general management and/or senior leadership positions with Boston Scientific in Asia Pacific (APAC).
As a management associate, you will receive a bespoke development plan, mentorship and network opportunities with key Boston Scientific leaders. If you are ready to be stretched beyond your comfort zone, this program will allow you to fully immerse in a global medical technology leader that is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
What we're looking for in you
How do people describe you? Would it be that you have a curious mindset? Would it be that you thrive on ambiguity? How about that you love collaborating and working in a team to solve challenges? If these descriptions sound familiar, you’ll probably fit right in!
But we need more. We need people with tenacity, bravery and imagination to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients around the world. If that’s you and you can say yes to the following, we’d love to hear from you.
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration from a leading university.
• 5-7 years of progressive industry experience in a multinational company environment.
• Fluency in English; other languages, skills and experience in Asia Pacific markets will be an added advantage.
• Geographically mobile in the next 3-5 years, particularly committed to the Asia Pacific region and your home country.
• Commitment to complete the training program.
• Eligibility for a U.S. training visa.
Boston Scientific is a global medical technology leader that is passionate about advancing science to save and improve lives. We work collaboratively to solve healthcare’s toughest problems and focus on delivering less invasive technologies and solutions that make a meaningful difference to the patients, physicians and hospitals that we serve. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is proud to be recognized for our innovations that impact patients' lives, our performance as a company, our workplace culture and our contributions to communities around the world. Some of our recent accolades include:
• Forbes Most Innovative Companies (2018)
• Forbes list of World's Best Employers (2018)
• FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies (2018, 2017, 2016)
• Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs (2018, 2017)
Visit www.bostonscientific-gldp.com for more information.