- Area Sales Manager (DEL00058)
Area Sales Manager-DEL00058
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary:
Area sales manager is the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients- answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Achieving Primary and secondary target, managing the team and expanding the business scope. Responsible for executing the sales strategy and medium/short term goals for a portfolio of customer account(s).Works for Moderately Complex Customer Accounts . This position works with minimum oversight to initiates, develops, and maintains customer working relationship with external/internal customers/clients at multiple levels
• Primary and secondary sales in the assigned area - 50%
- Follow up the each category like Oil, atta, olive oil business.
- Take support from the superiors wherever required to drive the business
- BTL activities
- Closely interacting with accounts, supply chain for smooth business transaction.
- Forecasting the business and plan
- Festival season business drive
- Any company schemes to be implemented to ensure the growth
- Develop relationship with Distributors/outlets
• Team management - 30%
- Guide and drive the subordinates to achieve the desired goals
- Should be in a position to bridge between the team and company.
- Follow up secondary sales target with team on daily/weekly basis to achieve phasing of the business
- Ensure the team to get the incentive on time
- Ensure the team visit the desired outlets in proper manner to reach the desired Productive calls and effective calls
• Business development - 20%
- Expand the business the in the region wherever the gaps are there.
- In depth business expansion of the existing outlets
- Delivers on sales performance/financial targets/budgets; sales volume, prices, revenue, profitability
- New business category in existing business
- Effective usage of business team to cover the region
• Graduate with min 10 years of experience in FMCG industry
• MBA with oil industry knowledge/background with 3 years experience
Other relevant information to the position:
This position requires demonstrate of leadership skill and die hard attitude for reaching the desired goals. It requires lot of travel of the required area.
Primary Location India-Delhi-Delhi
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job