Novartis Mexico is one of the five Service Centers worldwide with +1395 employees & +50 countries scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
Procure to Pay Business Partner (scope US)
This position is responsible for overseeing the Business Partner relationship for US Procure to Pay, serving as a process to pay expert and key business liaison to drive compliant business processes for the US Region. This role is will collaborate with internal Novartis GPO, Spokes, customers and external suppliers to lead operational excellence as well as process and system efficiency initiatives, while maintaining controls and reporting.
• Partner with Novartis internal customers (our colleagues), third party vendors and external suppliers.
• Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service mindset.
• Drive industry standard best in class performance and a user-friendly.
• Technical- Understands P2P system landscape and full E2E P2P process.
• Can champion finance core compliance.
• Ensures quality, accuracy and effectiveness of the processes/system portfolio, securing company assets by executing strong NFCM/SOX controls all O2P applications, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting.
• Manages controls and/or segregation of duties. Identifies P2P systems enhancement and ensures global scalability, finance core compliance and operational efficiency. In-depth knowledge of cross-functional business operating models.
• Understand tangential processes and systems that interact/interface with P2P.
• Drives P2P systems implementations in support of E2E strategy.
• Develop and maintain customer focused relationships with key stakeholders.
• In partnership, identify and deliver business adaptive processes to ensure core compliance.
• Foster a balance between customer centric service delivery and core process compliance.
• Has the ability to coach themselves and others through change.
• Use various forums to engage and solicit constructive feedback.
• Display ability to transform feedback into efficiencies and knowledge.
• Project Management/Team Management
• Demonstrate experience in planning and leading projects utilizing project management techniques, with strong interpersonal and understanding of technical requirements.
• Extensive experience in organizational design and people management and development, with the ability to motivate and empower teams.
• Drive projects in partnership with teammates and in consideration of E2E process.
• Effectively communicate with internal peers, teammates, Internal/External customers regarding daily operations and short-term/long-term strategies.
• Role model for effective communication, objective listening, problem solving and conflict management.
Why consider Novartis?: 750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
• Bachelor’s Degree, desire CPA and/or MBA.
• Desirable a green belt certification
• English and local language.
• Years of experience: 8 years working for an international company.
• Technical Knowledge: Finance, Accounts Payable, and/or Procurement Function, SOX controls.
• ERP: SAP Ariba or any other similar system.
The Novartis Group of Companies seek equal opportunities and we are proud of the diversity of our teams. In this company we do not discriminate any person or social group by their nationality, language, sex, gender, age, disability, social status, indigenous identity, gender identity, physical appearance, health conditions, religion, ideologies, sexual preference or orientation, for having tattoos or any other reason that has the purpose of preventing the enjoyment and exercise of human rights.