105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant.
As part of Novartis Business Services you will combine deep functional expertise with advanced, integrated data analytics to deliver an innovative and data-driven approach to business services thus playing a critical role in the delivery of the Novartis mission.
Your key responsibilities:
- Run Novartis Strategy Community and maintain contact with the divisional strategy teams and plans/coordinates regular update meetings. In addition, also leads small projects at any time from project prioritization, crafting content and managing of partners to generate insights and prepare outputs which enable informed decisions.
- Prepare regular exchange between community members, e.g. independent organization of the annual Strategy offsite meeting (including agenda, speakers, etc).
- Ensure clear communication across strategy teams.
- Support the managers and directors in project work and provide experienced consultation during all project phases.
- Align closely with partners at country, functional and global level as defined by the requirements of the different projects and initiatives.
- Independently run landmarks of the projects as well as completion.
- Assists Head of Strategy on larger strategy projects across units and functions as well as countries. Lead for subparts of the overall project and ensure completion of these.
- Proactively apply project management methodologies. Provide organizational change support and appropriate communications for the implementation of projects & initiatives
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's in either a Science, Engineering, or IT with and MBA (or equivalent). Desirable experience between 8-12 years in similar role.
- Analytical, process-oriented and data driven mind-set.
- Operations Management and Execution Project Management
- Collaborating across boundaries
- Presenting with different customer groups Running resources Organizing and planning Analyzing partner requirements
- Extensive experience in operational excellence, business analysis, process improvement and / or organizational change proven.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network