16 incredible weeks to nurture your career at Novartis this summer!
We offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate your interest in the bio-pharmaceutical industry and merge with digital innovation.
When you join the Rheumatology team, you enter a team of energized, committed, passionate marketers challenging digital strategies in the healthcare system and looking for better ways to manage spondyloarthritis.
You will discover a world where employees enjoy constant challenges and a supportive learning environment.
The student will support the marketing function on key strategic projects: accelerating the patient journey and digital optimization.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Deepen understanding to optimize the patient journey with System of Care managers, sales leaders, brand to understanding the patient support journey (PSP) journey.
• Identify areas that can improve the patient experience & speed to therapy.
• Manage the integration and adoption of the Patient Support program digital offerings – POA, Communication plans, work with sales and patient support program managers.
• Assist Brand & Patient Support Program Managers by uncovering Market trends and insights that will help drive growth and/or evolve our services, adapting to the changing healthcare landscape.
• Help with the development of IHD patient specific programs.
Students are eligible if they have completed at least one (1) year of undergraduate studies or the first year of a Master program. Students must return to school in September 2021 (part or full time).
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master of Business Administration/ Management (MBA, EMBA, MMgt) with specialization in digital transformation.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate prioritization, continual improvement.
• Good understanding of digital transformation.
• Possess technical and project management knowledge
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint specifically).
• Strong communication skills with bilingualism (French/English) an asset.
Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network