Associate - Future Leaders
The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within various value chain elements such as Origination, Supply chain, Trading, Midstream and downstream in different countries across the globe. After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned a Commercial management role for country of Origin or where the company has operations.
A customized development journey structured to explore your potential within your business/functional stream. It immerses you into the operations from day one ensuring your learning experience is relevant, practical, and hands-on working with experts on the field.
There are two distinct phases:
• Phase I Corporate Onboarding: A leaning zone - formal exposure to all aspects of the business to accelerate your knowledge on the Olam way of doing business, who we are, what we do and how we operate.
• Phase II Field Rotations & Business Unit Rotations: hands-on exposures across business models/geographies, mentored by a senior leader, designed to fast track your knowledge of the business/function. You will be placed in your potential role, with clear responsibilities to deliver. You will be closely mentored by a senior leader and supported by an HR Partner during this phase.
We’re committed to getting this right!
• Credentials and experience are important at Olam. We seek post-graduate qualifications from Leading business schools globally with 2-5 years of experience in sales, supplychain, business management.
• Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to stretch, take risks, and an appetite to learn in new environments? This is a must!
• Mobility is important. A career in Olam is strengthened with multi-location experience including emerging economies.
• Working in Olam isn’t a 9-5 job! We are globally connected, operating across geographical boundaries and time zones.
Can you visualize this for yourself? Act as an entrepreneur within the large Olam framework. Exercise initiative, conceptualize and implement business models. Be responsible for key parts of the supply chain from procurement, sales, funding, risk management, and / or people.