Tesla is hiring a Demand Planner to design and operate the geographic distribution of Tesla vehicles, deciding where each car goes once it gets built. Effectively managing vehicle supply post-production is critical to the company’s success.
· Manage Tesla’s geographic allocation of vehicles to balance supply and demand while resolving outbound supply chain constraints
· Build tools and strategies to effectively route vehicles as they come out of the factory and match existing cars as new orders become available
· Provide clear forecast into anticipated changes in routing distribution over time
· Partner with logistics and delivery teams to incorporate existing constraints into routing model, identify bottlenecks in advance, and deal with unexpected challenges as they arise
· Partner with finance to determine strategies for optimizing quarterly cash position
· Present business cases for distribution changes and investments to senior leadership of sales, finance, logistics, and delivery